The Operator will be responsible for receiving alerts from the Family Department Program with emergencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Criminology;
- Minimum of one year of experience in Customer Service and / or health related scenarios;
- Experience in managing computerized systems;
- Orientation and commitment towards customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mobile Phone, Computer / Laptop and Internet connection (20 MB minimum)