The Alarm Receiving Central (ARC) Operator receives the emergency notifications and acts promptly for an immediate response following the stablished protocols.
Full time job with benefits. Must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Health Services, Criminal Justice or Equivalent
- One (1) year of experience as a Call Center Representative; Emergency contact center is preferred
- Professional experience in security, surveillance systems or emergency management
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and software
- Advanced communications skills (oral and written)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish); preferred