The Bilingual Customer Service Representative provides general information and orientation to people through the telephone. Takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have. Handle inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listen to customer needs or issues and provide helpful and agile solutions to their inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, degree in a health-related discipline highly desired from an accredited institution
- One (1) year of experience providing customer service
- Must be customer service driven and have strong people skills
- Should demonstrate empathy, sense of urgency, and follow up through to close any unsolved situation.
- Experience in computer – based customer service
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Available to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends in a 24/7 service line (additional compensation for working night shifts)