The Business Analytics Specialist is responsible for analyzing call traffic within the Call Center, to find patterns that can help make data-driven business decisions. Establish strategies designed to manage unexpected volumes, and alert the leadership team regarding any relevant aspects of compliance with metrics and any identified deviations. Analyze available and newly identified data to baseline historical trends and Key Performance Indicators. Ensure daily compliance with service levels established for each business account.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related areas: or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of one year (1) of experience supervising employees and/or coordinating efforts (preferably in a Call Center);
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications used in a Call Center
- Hands on experience working with Excel, Power Point, Word, among other
- Excellent analysis comprehensive and critical judgement skills
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish), preferable
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written and reading)