As a leader, you will be responsible for supporting the supervision of the Business Data Intelligence Unit and ensuring compliance with the established metrics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Operations and Supplies Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering; Indispensable
- Minimum one (1) year of experience supervising employees and / or coordinating efforts (preferred);
- Experience doing work itineraries;
- Excellent skills in data analysis for projection development, critical judgment, sense of urgency, and teamwork;
- Advanced command of Excel and other computer programs used in Call Centers;
- Orientation and commitment to customer service;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English; (indispensable)
- Full availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Mobile Phone, Computer / Laptop and Internet connection (20 MB minimum)