The Call Center Supervisor provides guidance to the Customer Service Representatives. This position is responsible for the implementation of operational strategies, best practices, training and development programs, quality indicators and performance evaluations for all the personnel under his/her supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences, Communications, or Health Services;
- Minimum of three (3) years supervision experience;
- Two (2) years of experience in customer service, analyzing and solving customer problems;
- Hands on experience working with MS Office, Call Center Platforms and settings;
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish);
- Available to work (40 hours/week) and flexible schedules, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written and reading).