The Clinical Screener provides general information and orientation to enrollees (including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Government Health Plan Enrollees) through the telephone. Supports the clinical staff through the management and follow up of non- clinical aspects and general clerical tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Health Services or equivalent- preferable.
- One (1) year of experience as Customer Representative
- Intermediate knowledge and management of computers and basic software
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written, and reading)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), preferable.