The Customer Experience Agent is responsible for providing orientation and customer service via telephone. Provide first call resolution to problems and / or situations, serve as the first point of contact to provide information about services and / or products, as applicable. Do the documentation of the calls following the established processes.
If you meet the following requirements, we await your information:
- College degree from an accredited institution, preferable;
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service and / or sales experience;
- Emotional intelligence; able to understand, empathize and connect with people.
- Persuasion and problem solving skills.
- Passion for helping others.
- Identify opportunities to help people achieve success.
- Aim to thrive in a high-growth, results-oriented environment.
- Value being part of an agile team and having a clear impact on the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, demonstrated by clear and concise communication in handling accurate information (English and Spanish).
- A high level of integrity demonstrated in the handling of confidential information, compliance with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, as well as demonstrating professional conduct based on dealing with internal and external clients of the organization is essential.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Experience in information systems: Windows, Microsoft Word and other applicable programs.
Hours Monday to Friday; occasional weekends.
Availability to work in person in a professional environment.
You are expected to have availability to work rotating shifts during weekdays and weekends, if the need arises. (If selected, the schedule will be notified in advance).
*The salary is subject to schedules, campaigns, volume and availability to work in person.
*Some differentials apply by schedule.