The Customer Outreach Representative will develop and maintain constructive relationships between customers and business in order to generate interest and engagement through outreach and marketing campaigns. Will play an integral part of connecting customers to business through personalized conversations related to product and/or service recommendations. Will execute outbound call campaigns to customers and prospective customers to generate sales and set up services. Offers follow up on inbound leads from outreach campaigns to create new opportunities for sales. Runs discovery calls with prospects to assess potential fit, diagnose needs, and prescribe solutions.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in customer service and sales;
- Have a strong interest in a sales career;
- Highly socially intelligent; able to understand, empathize and connect with people.
- Love solving problems and discovering opportunities to help people succeed.
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that achieves results.
- Value being part of an agile team and having a clear impact on the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required as demonstrated by clear and concise communication of accurate information (English and Spanish).
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by appropriate treatment of confidential information, adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and professional conduct in dealing with internal and external clients to the organization and sensitivity towards the target population is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision, high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Computer Experience: Windows environment, Microsoft Word, and other programs related.
- Available to work flexible schedule, nights, and weekends.