Responsible for the home monitoring program according to the standards of Telemedik and the accreditation agencies. It keeps the patient in a favorable health condition through the efficient and assertive management of his diagnosis.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with three (3) years minimum of clinical experience or Associate Degree with a minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience;
- R.N. and daily membership are indispensable;
- Desirable clinical experience in the following areas: geriatrics, coronary intensive, emergency room, general medicine and health education;
- Experience in case management;
- Basic knowledge in chronic conditions (Diabetes, Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure, COPD and Asthma);
- Knowledge in the realization of nursing estimates;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English;
- Interview skills and customer service over the phone;
- Basic computer skills are indispensable;
- Own car;
- Current driver’s license;
- Variable Schedule;
- Available to travel and coordinate routes around the island.
Employer with equal opportunities in employment, F / M / D / V