The General Accountant oversees bank reconciliations, payment processing, quarterly returns, among others.
- Monitoring and review cost and expenses.
- Assists in the annual budget analysis, review variances and prepare monthly reports.
- Assists in the analysis an preparation of customers services proposals.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Other activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in general accounting (bookkeeping and payroll duties)
- Intermediate knowledge in computers systems (MS Office 2000 or XP software, presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software)
- Hands on experience with Sage
- Intermediate knowledge in state and federal labor laws
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written and reading)