The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of external recruiting success throughout the organization. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plan, objectives and know business area’s needs. The primary focus will be on high volume hiring. Accountabilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates. The Recruiter position manages the selection process, job offers, negotiation and administrative components involved in recruitment process. The Recruiter is also accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and with equal employment opportunity policy.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in Human Resources Management or related area
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Hands on experience working with Excel, Power Point, Office, applicant tracking platforms
- Excellent analysis comprehensive and critical judgement skills
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written, and reading)