Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible of providing education and general orientation about presented symptoms by the patient through our nurse advice line.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with 3 years of clinical experience in intensive coronary, emergency room and / or trauma or instead; Associate Degree in Nursing Sciences with 5 years of experience in the Emergency Room and / or Trauma.
- Current unrestricted Graduated Nurse License (R.N.) and Membership.
- License to practice in the state of Florida (USA) in force (preferable).
- Flexibility to work on rotating shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English (indispensable).
- Excellent computer skills (indispensable).
- clinical: 5 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)