Responsible of providing education and general orientation about presented symptoms by the patient through our nurse advice line.
Available to work rotative schedules (24/7), including nights and weekends.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with 3 years of clinical experience or instead; Associate Degree in Nursing Sciences with 5 years of experience in the Emergency Room and / or Trauma.
- Current unrestricted Graduated Nurse License (R.N.) and Membership.
- Flexibility to work on rotating shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English (indispensable).
- Excellent computer skills (indispensable).
- High Velocity Internet Access
- Mobile Phone
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)