Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible of providing education and general orientation about presented symptoms by the patient through our nurse advice line.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with 3 years of clinical experience or instead; Associate Degree in Nursing Sciences with 5 years of experience in the Emergency Room and / or Trauma.
- Available for five (5) hours daily or fifteen (15) hours weekly.
- Current unrestricted Graduated Nurse License (R.N.) and Membership.
- Flexibility to work on rotating shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English (indispensable).
- Excellent computer skills (indispensable).
- Internet Access
- Personal Computer
- Mobile Phone
- clinical: 5 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)