As a Service Representative, you will be responsible for offering guidance to customers by telephone, according to the requests and needs they present; guaranteeing a resolution in the first contact. You will be a key piece in the service experience offering professionalism, courtesy and excellence.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Social Sciences, Health Services or equivalent (preferably);
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Customer Service;
- Advanced knowledge in computer applications;
- Orientation and commitment towards customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fast documentation and computer navigation.
- Availability for rotating shifts and weekends
- Working hours Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm
What are the benefits of being part of our team as a Representative of Services in the field of Health?
- In-service training, regulatory aspects and health
- Telemedicine service 24/7
- Emergency assistance service 24/7
- Employee Assistance Program for handling personal concern
- Assistance in the cessation of tobacco use
- Diabetes prevention program
- Health orientation program for pregnant women
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to the health and well-being of the population