The Workforce Monitoring Analyst is responsible for monitoring call traffic for each business line within, but not limited to the Contact Center and Clinical Management areas. Implements strategies designed to manage unexpected volumes and alert the leadership team regarding any relevant aspects of compliance with established metrics and identified deviations. Ensure daily compliance with service levels established for each business account.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Science, Business Administration or related areas (desirable)
- Minimum of one year of professional experience; preferably in a Call Center
- Knowledge of computer applications used in a Call Center
- Customer service oriented
- Basic knowledge in Excel and Math
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English